- (Apr. 2022) Mahdi Alavi joined the Automotive Research and Development Center at Stellantis (Fiat-Chrysler Automobiles) as a battery state estimation engineer.
- (Jun. 2021) Mahdi Alavi gave a talk on “Depression: its trend during Covid-19, and non-invasive brain stimulation therapies” at CardiffMet Pandemic Panels.
- (Feb. 2021) Mahdi Alavi joined the Department of Applied Computing and Engineering, School of Technologies, Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- (Feb. 2021) Mahdi Alavi gave an online seminar on “The Role of Control Systems Technologies in Multidisciplinary Research,” at Cardiff School of Technologies, Cardiff Metropolitan University.
- (Jan. 2021) The source code for “input-output slope curve estimation based on optimal sampling principles in neural stimulation” is available at Github.
- (Oct. 2020) Mohammad Negintaji successfully defended his masters thesis on “Optimal Coil Design in Wireless Power Transfer”, Congratulations Mohammad!
- (Sep. 2020) Mohammad Abareshi has successfully defended his masters thesis on “Integrated Cell Balancing & Impedance Spectroscopy with QFT Robust Control”, Congratulations Mohammad!
- (Feb. 2020) Erfan Sadeghi has successfully defended his masters thesis on “Converter Based Impedance Spectroscopy with QFT Robust Control”, Congratulations Erfan!
- (Jan. 2020) We launched http://tmsiofit.com/ for all information, update, training videos & document, and technical support of TMS ioFit.
- (Sep. 2019) Reza Naghash successfully defended his Masters thesis on “Robust Control of Wireless Power Transfer Systems”, Congratulations Reza!
- (Jul. 2019) Mahdi Alavi is on sabbatical.
- (May 2019) Mahdi Alavi gave an invited seminar on “Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS)” at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, K.N.Toosi University of Technology, Tehran, Iran, on May 15, 2019. [Further Information]
- (Jan. 2019) ARG organizes the 1st Seminar in Neural Stimulation Engineering at the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Shahid Beheshti University, Tehran, Iran, on February 20, 2019.
- (Sep. 2018) Leila Noorbala starts her new position as a PhD student at the Institute for Cognitive and Brain Sciences, Shahid Beheshti University in Fall 2018, Congratulations and Good Luck Leila!
- (Sep. 2018) Nami Niyakan starts his new position as a PhD student in biomedical engineering at Texas A&M University in Fall 2018, Congratulations and Good Luck Nami!
- (Feb. 2018) Mahdi Alavi gave an invited lecture on Electric Vehicle Roadmap, 10th Int. Conference on Internal Combustion Engines and Oil, Tehran, Iran, February 13, 2018.
- (Oct. 2017) Mahdi Alavi gave an invited lecture on Image processing optimization by using the hybrid phase and magnitude information, 4th International Human Brain Mapping Congress, Tehran, Iran, October 25-27, 2017.
- (Sep. 2017) Mahdi Alavi received Dr. Kazemi Ashtiani’s Award from the National Foundation of Elite, Presidency of Islamic Republic of Iran, September 2017.